Most Recent Podcast:

1.11.2012

Mitt Romney's hair shares its perspective on the GOP race

It's no secret that Mitt Romney's hair is a regular topic of discussion. In fact, we spent a decent amount of time discussing it during the last podcast. Its ears must have been ringing, because it has something to say.
I’d like to say something magnanimous about my competition, but come the hell on. Newt Gingrich looks like he’s wearing a bowl of boxed mashed potatoes on top of his fat watermelon face. Rick Perry parts his greasy mop in the middle, like a mental patient. Rick Santorum probably walks into his barber shop and says, “Give me the Bob Saget.” I could go on and on.
I was hoping that Romney's hair might have some insight into what is wrong with Michelle Bachmann's eyes, but it spent the whole piece discussing it's own perfection. Typical.

This post originally appeared on Stuff Smart People Like. Subscribe to the Podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment