- Plays good music (if you like alternative and indie rock).
- The news items are actually pretty interesting and usually about things you wouldn't hear about otherwise.
- It's free.
- No ads.
- No option to skip songs, or pause.
- Limited to one genre of music.
- I actually think they should give you more science updates. Otherwise it's not much different than a Pandora with less features and no ads.
In summary, it's kind of cool and I'll give it some plays here and there to see what it gives me, but I can't see it replacing my usual listening preferences for the time being. Anyone else out there used this yet? We'd love to hear your opinion.