Most Recent Podcast:

11.01.2011

No Shave November!



It's that time of the year again, when all your favorite beaus and bros kick that nasty shaving habit for a bit of the old natural look for 30 days.

November 1st - The Clean Shave

Take a look at my Muppety mug.


No matter what I do, it always looks like I have five o'clock shadow. This was taken less than five minutes after I shaved. Also, the camera flash blinded me.


Here's mine, poor lighting and all. Also, my webcam is not too good. It's really only useful for my webcam shows. Don't judge me, I'm a poor doctoral student and needed the money.



This post originally appeared on Stuff Smart People Like. Subscribe to the Podcast.

3 comments:

  1. Dean, Is Fozzy Bear as funny in person as he is in the movies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fozzie Bear? Hack, stole all my material. Also habitually chasing the dragon.

    ReplyDelete